Season 10 of The Masked Singer is heading into One Hit Wonders Night which means somewhere in the world, Vanilla Ice's ears will be burning. Donut, Anteater, Hibiscus, and Candelabra will take the stage in order to battle it out via a song that was one and done.
We've taken quite a shining to Candelabra, whose ornate costume rivals that of Lumiere in Beauty and the Beast. Fans will undoubtedly be just as enchanted by their performance. Who is Candelabra on The Masked Singer? Here are some clues, as well as a few guesses, that won't leave you in the dark.
Candelabra on 'The Masked Singer' — The Clues
Episode 7 Clues:
- Kevin Hart
- Blue butterfly
- Present labeled “For Santa’s Naughty List”
- Candelabra’s one-hit wonder clue was “Two Princes” by Spin Doctors. Candelabra said, “Who needs two princes when you have one fire princess?”
Episode 8 Clues:
- Here mom was in and out of her life and she was eventually taken in by some family friends.
- Dancing shoes
- Engagement ring
- Trolls Night clue: “Real Tea” — Candelabra said, “I want you to know that on and off the camera, I’m keeping it 100 real.”
Candelabra on 'The Masked Singer' — The Guesses
Spoiler alert! While we don't know for sure who is behind the Anteater mask, the correct identity may be spoiled in the guesses below.
Episode 7 Guesses:
- Ken: Mariah Carey, Regina Hall
- Nicole: Brandy
- Robin: Anika Noni Rose
Episode 8 Guesses:
- Nicole: Keyshia Cole
- Jenny: Ashanti
- Ken: Kelly Rowland
So, who is Candelabra on 'The Masked Singer'? The answer is…
Unfortunately Candelabra's identity has yet to be revealed, but we'll be sure to provide an update as soon as they are. In the meantime, we're pretty confident no one will be able to hold a candle to their performance.
Catch new episodes of The Masked Singer on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. EST on FOX.