The World Series of baseball has officially passed, so we can finally get back to America's true pastime: guessing which celebrity just gave a stunning musical performance while wearing a wacky costume. The Masked Singer returned to its regularly scheduled time tonight as Season 10 continues with more jaw-dropping numbers and shocking reveals.
During Episode 7, the theme was One Hit Wonders Night, which meant that the costumed performers played that one song you know from that one person or group that only sort of made it big with said song.
The judges were also introduced to four new competitors. One of them is Donut, a singer whose costume is comprised of several of our favorite baked goods and treats. Who is Donut on The Masked Singer? Here's what we know so far.
Donut on 'The Masked Singer' — The Clues
Episode 7 Clues:
- "I was part of a mega-hit that catapulted me to No. 1"
- Orange LA flag
- Cowboy boots
- Says this has been the toughest year of his life.
- Bow and arrow
- Donut's One-hit wonder clue was "How Bizarre" by OMC. Donut said, "You know what's bizarre? Me being on One-Hit Wonder Night because, just like Rocky, I've got hit after hit."
Episode 8 Clues:
- Married his soulmate, but says the love of his life is “no longer here.”
- No. 1 on a film slate
- Car with muscles
- Owned a studio with his wife
- Peach slices
- Book called Donut Adventures
- Calls his wife “My Smile”
- Trolls Night clue: “Seasoning” — Donut said, “I’m well-seasoned and I have been enjoyed by several generations.”
Donut on 'The Masked Singer' — The Guesses
Spoiler alert! While we don't know for sure who is behind the [MASK NAME] mask, the correct identity may be spoiled in the guesses below.
Episode 7 Guesses:
Episode 8 Guesses:
- Ken: Stanley Tucci
- Robin: Tom Jones
- Nicole: Engelbert Humperdinck
So, who is Donut on 'The Masked Singer'? The answer is…
Donut hasn't been revealed on the show quite yet! We'll be sure to update as soon as they are, though!
Catch new episodes of The Masked Singer every Wednesday at 8 p.m. EST on Fox.