Unless you're living under a rock, chances are you've caught wind of the James Charles and Tati Westbrook drama that's all over Twitter, Tumblr, reddit and Instagram.
What began as what some were calling a misunderstanding has now officially devolved into the talk of the internet, and James Charles is losing millions of followers, Tati wants him to apologize to her husband, and she even condescended to drag mom on the way. Yikes!
James Charles even took to making his own YouTube video called "tati" to address his side of the scandal, and the internet basically doesn't know what to do with itself other than react with hilarious memes.
Keep scrolling for some of the funniest memes that encapsulate the James Charles dramaggedden that's been consuming us all.
1. And the Academy Award goes to...
No but really, what's good with the vibe and look that goes into fake YouTube apologies nowadays?
2. *Slow clap*
Throwing your former friends under the bus for being hateful or bigoted when you could have addressed that very issue during your friendship makes you complicit IMHO, TBQH.
3. Or as Jesus would say, "He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”
And our fave Jeffree Star went for it.
4. PREACH! Same here, girl.
Any tips, James Charles?
5. Other YouTube stars are jumping on the drama train for their own personal clout.
6. Happy belated Mother's Day, Tati.
Being a mother is a thankless job, after all.
If you want to send your mom some belated but relatable Mother's Day memes, click here.
7. Some of you are more invested in YouTube drama than in real-world issues and it shows.
8. Y'all acting surprised like he hasn't been open about this all along...
What is drama without outrage, after all?
9. This 'Monster's Inc.' side-by-side tho...
How do you say "straight savage" in YouTube speak?
10. Never followed him in the first place...
11. Living for these updates
OKKKURRRR?? The saltiness of congratulating James for his downfall is somehow quite delicious.
12. "What's your return policy?"
We bet those FAQs have been popping off this weekend.
13. *Slow clap*
Now that's she's dropped the carry (literally), we hope she gets well soon. Thoughts and prayers with Tati!
14. OK Help
We low-key can't breathe at this meme.
15. What did we say about other stars capitalizing on the drama?
We stan a legend though — how else do you think Jeffree got rich AF??
16. Give us some more SugarBear Tea! We're living for the drama.
Cancel the Netflix subscription. This is all the entertainment anyone needs.
17. Hide your children, hide your husband.
18. Wow, this is so accurate.
James' latest vid, which you can watch here, ticks all the boxes.
19. You know it's serious when the Queen gets involved.
Even if she doesn't *really* get involved, you know it's serious when Bey gets *invoked*.
20. Oof, that faded follower count ticker tho...
It seems like those 15 minutes are certainly coming to an end for James Charles.
21. All right folks, here's a brief PowerPoint outlining the important key takeaways.
But really, if you want a quick breakdown of everything that transpired, read about all the drama here.
22. Whose team are you on?
23. Also, *US* popping our "anxiety gummies" while catching up on YouTube.
24. When all of this YouTube drama washes over, we'll be waving from here.
What's your take on the whole scandal? Whose side are you on?
More from Distractify:
More From Distractify
Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment Entertainment