The reality series Hoarders give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the real-life struggles of people living with compulsive hoarding disorder. Filmed across the United States, each episode features one or two hoarders who work with a therapist or organizer to help clean up their homes.
Update episodes of past participants also air on the network under the title, Hoarders: Where Are They Now?
First Episode Date: August 17, 2009
- Dr. Suzanne Chabaud
- Dr. Melva Green
- Dr. Scott Hannan
- Mark Pfeffer
- Dr. Renae Reinard
- Dr. Michael Tompkins
- Dr. Robin Zasio
- Dorothy Breininger (certified professional organizer)
- Cory Chalmers (extreme cleaning specialist)
- Matt Paxton (extreme cleaning specialist)
- Dr. Darnita L. Payden (life management specialist)
- Standolyn Robertson (extreme cleaning specialist)
- Geralin Thomas (certified professional organizer)
Where to Watch: Netflix, Hulu, Discovery Plus
Psychologist Featured on A&E Docuseries 'Hoarders' Says "Nothing Is Staged" (EXCLUSIVE)
Glen Brittner From 'Hoarders' Was Murdered in 2015, and His Case Is Still Unsolved
Where Is Eileen From 'Hoarders' Season 4 Now?
See What Sandra Cowart's 31-Room Mansion From 'Hoarders' Looks Like Today
Meet Donald, Peter, and Raymond Ahead of the 'Hoarders' Season 10 Finale
The Clutter and Chaos on A&E's 'Hoarders' Is Very, Very Real
'Hoarders' Andy and Becky Have Avoided Cleaning House Despite a Decade of Neighbor Complaints