We allow third parties to collect information which we use for business purposes, for more info read CCPA section in the privacy policy page.
Browsers may block some cookies by default. Click accept to allow advertising partners to use cookies and serve more relevant ads. Visit our privacy policy page for more information.
asmr-youtuber-cloveress-death-1576697115204.jpg
Source: Instagram

ASMR YouTuber's Boyfriend Revealed the Cause of Her Death in a Twitter Comment

By

Nearly three months after the untimely death of ASMR YouTuber Natalie Annabelle White (known as Cloveress online), questions still remain about the 20-year-old’s final days. 

There’s been virtually no information regarding the Texas native’s sudden passing, meaning some fans are just finding out about the tragic event. Here are the details we can provide in connection to this shocking loss.

ASMR YouTuber Cloveress' cause of death was reportedly a drug overdose.

According to an obituary posted by Mulkey-Mason Funeral Home in Lewisville, Texas, Natalie died on Sept. 21, less than three weeks before her 21st birthday. A service was held on Oct. 2.