The legal drama Bull follows the employees at the jury consulting firm Trial Analysis Corporation (TAC), led by psychologist and trial-science expert Dr. Jason Bull. Inspired by the early career of Dr. Phil McGraw, who is an executive producer on the series, Bull uses his skills to pick the right jurors for his clients.
The original cast included Michael Weatherly, Geneva Carr, Freddy Rodriguez, Chris Jackson, and Jaime Lee Kirchner. Eliza Dushku joined the show at the end of Season 1 but accused Michael Weatherly of making sexually suggestive comments and was fired. In 2018, CBS reached a confidential settlement and paid the actress $9.5 million.
First Episode Date: September 20, 2016
- Michael Weatherly (Dr. Jason Bull)
- Freddy Rodriguez (Benjamin "Benny" Colón)
- Geneva Carr (Marissa Morgan)
- Christopher Jackson (Chester "Chunk" Palmer)
- Jaime Lee Kirchner (Danielle "Danny" James)
- Annabelle Attanasio (Cable McCrory)
- MacKenzie Meehan (Taylor Rentzel)
- Yara Martinez (Isabella "Izzy" Colón)
Where to Watch: Paramount+, Hulu