The sitcom The Goldbergs was created by Adam F. Goldberg and based on his childhood and family in Pennsylvania in the '80s. Adam regularly videotaped events during his childhood, and the original tapes are shown in each episode before the end credits. Adult Adam (Patton Oswalt) narrates the show.
In March 2021, George Segal, who portrayed Adam's grandfather in the series, passed away. His final episode aired on April 7.
First Episode Date: September 24, 2013
- Jeff Garlin (Murray Goldberg)
- Wendi McLendon-Covey (Beverly Goldberg)
- Sean Giambrone (Adam Goldberg)
- Troy Gentile (Barry Norman Goldberg)
- Hayley Orrantia (Erica Dorothy Goldberg)
- George Segal (Albert "Pops" Solomon)
- AJ Michalka (Lainey Lewis)
- Sam Lerner ("Madman" Geoff Schwartz)
- Judd Hirsch (Ben "Pop Pop" Goldberg)
- Dan Fogler (Marvin Goldberg)
Where to Watch: Hulu
Latest The Goldbergs News and Updates