The sitcom The Goldbergs was created by Adam F. Goldberg and based on his childhood and family in Pennsylvania in the '80s. Adam regularly videotaped events during his childhood, and the original tapes are shown in each episode before the end credits. Adult Adam (Patton Oswalt) narrates the show.
In March 2021, George Segal, who portrayed Adam's grandfather in the series, passed away. His final episode aired on April 7.
First Episode Date: September 24, 2013
- Jeff Garlin (Murray Goldberg)
- Wendi McLendon-Covey (Beverly Goldberg)
- Sean Giambrone (Adam Goldberg)
- Troy Gentile (Barry Norman Goldberg)
- Hayley Orrantia (Erica Dorothy Goldberg)
- George Segal (Albert "Pops" Solomon)
- AJ Michalka (Lainey Lewis)
- Sam Lerner ("Madman" Geoff Schwartz)
- Judd Hirsch (Ben "Pop Pop" Goldberg)
- Dan Fogler (Marvin Goldberg)
Where to Watch: Hulu
"Pops" Actor George Segal Won't Be Replaced on 'The Goldbergs'
Yup, That Is 100% Flo From Progressive on 'The Goldbergs'
George Segal, Who Plays Pops on 'The Goldbergs,' Passed Away at 87 Years Old
Out With Coach Rick and in With Coach Nick on 'The Goldbergs'
Don't Break out the Tissues Yet! 'The Goldbergs' Isn't Quite Over
Here's Why the Science Teacher Looks So Familiar on 'The Goldbergs'
Ali Stroker's Character on 'Blue Bloods' Has a Lot in Common With Her
Hayley Orrantia Wants "More Tension" for Gerica on 'The Goldbergs' (EXCLUSIVE)
Ren Was Recast in 'The Goldbergs,' but Fans Still Love Her
A.J. Michalka aka Lainey Left 'The Goldbergs' to Star in Her Own '90s Spin-Off Show
The 'Cheers' Cast Is Making a Cameo on 'The Goldbergs' — Here's Why!