Did you ever make shadow puppets as a kid? I feel like everyone did at least once. There is something oddly satisfying about using shadows, rather than light, to create an image.
Who knows why that is? Perhaps it is because it is the opposite of what we've been trained to see. Perhaps it is because it feels powerful to bend light to our will. Whatever the case may be, shadows are pretty cool.
Check out these images below that go beyond your simple shadow puppets.
1. Who needs all those letters?
2. Oh! That's what's that's called.
3. The best, most luxurious towels.
4. Welcome to the Labyrinth.
5. We're under attack!
7. Planes are magic.
8. Release your inner animal!
9. What could have been in another life.
10. That shadow is misplaced in time.
11. Shadow is loading.
12. Get out of here. You weren't there.
13. This is unnerving.
14. Where should we go?
15. That's one way to convey information.
16. I knew they were real!
17. That is one smart shadow.
18. So stylish.
19. Don't you dare move, Sun!
20. Oh. Yeah. I could see that.
21. Is that a real car?
22. You mean chicken breast, right?
23. His body is a face.
24. We take the city with us.
25. So many keys!
26. It's like they were made for each other.
28. Can you guess what animals are casting these?
29. One is for going up. The other going down.
30. Definition of mostly sunny.
31. It's beautiful!
32. This train is now entering hyperspace.
33. Look at that gradation.
34. How many pigeons do you see here?
36. Shadows are deadly.
37. Hey there, little guy!
More from Distractify
More From Distractify
Trending Trending Trending Trending