The Ultimatum: Marry or Move On
Love Is Blind hosts and real-life spouses Nick and Vanessa Lachey are helping six couples decide whether they should take the next step in their relationships, or if they should break up instead on The Ultimatum: Marry or Move On.
One person in each pair is ready for marriage, while the other is not. During the eight week experiment, each partner will select a new person (from the other pairs) to spend time with to help them make their decision.
Who is in the Season 1 cast of The Ultimatum: Marry or Move On?
The couples featured on the debut season include:
- Hunter Parr (28) and Alexis Maloney (25) — together for two years.
- Jake Cunningham (26) and April Marie (23) — together for two years.
- Lauren Pounds (26) and Nate Ruggles (30) — together for two-and-a-half years.
- Rae Williams (24) and Zay Wilson (25) — together for two-and-a-half years.
- Madlyn Ballatori (24) and Colby Kissinger (25) — together for a year-and-a-half.
- Shanique Imari (24) and Randall Griffin (26) — together for a year-and-a-half.
Which partners issued the ultimatums?
The people who wanted to set the ultimatums for their partners on Season 1 are Alexis, Shanique, Colby, April, Nate, and Rae.
First Episode Date: April 6, 2022
Where to Watch: Netflix
Latest The Ultimatum: Marry or Move On News and Updates