The third installment of Dick Wolf's Chicago franchise, Chicago Med followed Chicago Fire and Chicago PD on the network. The medical drama follows the doctors and nurses in the emergency department at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center.
Dr. Will Halstead, played by Nick Gehlfuss, leads the team as the supervising attending physician and the younger brother of Chicago PD's Detective Jay Halstead.
First Episode Date: November 17, 2015
- Nick Gehlfuss (Dr. Will Halstead)
- Yaya DaCosta (April Sexton)
- Torrey DeVitto (Dr. Natalie Manning)
- Rachel DiPillo (Dr. Sarah Reese)
- Colin Donnell (Dr. Connor Rhodes)
- Brian Tee (Dr. Ethan Choi)
- S. Epatha Merkerson (Sharon Goodwin)
- Oliver Platt (Dr. Daniel Charles)
- Marlyne Barrett (Maggie Lockwood)
- Norma Kuhling (Dr. Ava Bekker)
- Dominic Rains (Dr. Crockett Marcel)
- Molly Bernard (Dr. Elsa Curry)
- Jodi Kingsley (DCFS Officer Madeline Gaster)
- Alexandra Grey (Denise Lockwood)
- Ato Essandoh (Dr. Isidore Latham)
- Casey Tutton (Nurse Monique)
- Lorena Diaz (Nurse Doris)
Where to Watch: Peacock, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu
This Main Character on 'Chicago Med' Could Be the Next to Leave (SPOILERS)
Noah Sexton's Fate on 'Chicago Med' Is Complicated, to Say the Least
Some 'Chicago Med' Fans Think Natalie and Will Are Meant to Be — but Are They?
What Happened to Dr. Hannah Asher in 'Chicago Med' Season 6?
Is Crockett About to Leave 'Chicago Med'? His Future Is Uncertain
'Chicago Med': Dr. Choi Risks His Life in the Season 5 Finale — Will He Be OK?
Is Dominic Rains Anything Like Dr. Marcel, His Character on 'Chicago Med?'
Jessy Schram Plays Dr. Hannah Asher, the New OB-GYN on 'Chicago Med'
Everyone Hates 'Chicago Med's COO Gwen Garrett — Here's Why
Will 'Chicago Med's Dr. Abrams Be OK After the Plane Crash? (SPOILERS)
'Chicago Med's Marlyne Barrett Draws on Her Own Experiences With Cancer to Play Maggie
Can Dr. Natalie Manning Continue Practicing Medicine After Her Recent Actions on 'Chicago Med'?
Ava's Exit on 'Chicago Med' Was Shockingly Dark and Downright Disturbing
Actor Colin Donnell Talks Connor's Shocking Exit in Season 5 Premiere of 'Chicago Med'
'Chicago Med' Might Lose a Third Main Character at the End of Season 4
Unfortunately, Fans Will Say Goodbye to Colin Donnell on 'Chicago Med'