Love Is Blind
A mix of Married at First Sight and The Bachelor, Love Is Blind is a reality dating series that requires contestants to date from "pods," where they can talk to each other but not see each other.
Following the speed-dating format, the men and women can agree to get married, and after the proposal, they are allowed to meet face to face for the first time. The series then follows the engaged couples on a vacation where they can get to know each other more. Eventually, couples can decide to move in together until their wedding day, where they must make the final decision to get married or end the relationship.
First Episode Date: February 13, 2020
Season 1 Couples:
- Lauren Speed and Cameron Hamilton (Married)
- Amber Pike and Matthew Barnett (Married)
- Giannina Gibelli and Damian Powers (Not Together)
- Jessica Batten and Mark Cuevas (Not Together)
- Kelly Chase and Kenny Barnes (Not Together)
- Diamond Jack & Carlton Morton (Not Together)
Where to Watch: Netflix